I did it!!! I stuck to improving my body, mind and spirit for 90 days straight.
It obviously wasn't easy but I'm so thankful that God helped me through each day. I can honestly say that I am leaving this challenge with more consistent habits.
Here a few things I gained from doing the Trinity Challenge.
1. Solid nighttime routine. I have always been fairly good about a morning routine but never quite had a consistent nighttime routine. My nighttime routine includes hot tea and candles that help to calm my mind and thoughts before bed and improves my rest.
2. I found a community of ladies who have the same nutrition and fitness goals as me. It has been a blessing to find ladies who support one another. I am thankful for NPC and how it has challenged me to be my best self.
3. My meal planning is still not instagram worthy but I am so much closer to where I want to be! Praise God.
4. I make more time to read each day. I got back into crossword puzzles and read at least one magazine article a day.
5. Focusing on my spirit has prepared me for this season of transition in my life. I made the decision to decrease my work hours to allow more space to do the things that God has called me to do. I would not have been able to do this if I had not been in close communication with The Holy Spirit for the last 3 months. This was truly a leap of faith.
Thank you for encouraging me on the 90 Day challenge! How has your life improved in the last 90 days?